If you are looking for Self-Aware ART click here
Why Self-Aware Dance?
Our number one motivation in life is to feel better to become happier, from attracting a partner, a new job, a new car or losing weight. Attaining these “things” has certainly impact, but ultimately feeling good comes from within. Self-Aware Dance is all about generating feeling better and becoming more mind-body aware. Give your mind a rest by directing its focus on listening to your body’s voice. One hour movement, energy, well-being and joy without sore muscles.
Reasons why we offer this program:
- Replenishes Mind & Body In One Hour
- Discover How To Make Yourself Feel Good And Better
- Give Your Mind A Break By Focusing On Your Body’s Voice
- Allows You to Understand What it Means “Being in the Present”
- Pain & Stress Free Movement
This low-impact exercise allows participants to move to music without technique, choreography, regimen or competition. As a result, participants experience body-mind balance, more energy, excitement, a sense of oneness and freedom. Adding breathing increases the participant’s ability to make themselves feel good without exhaustion or sore muscles.
- We believe you don’t have to work hard to feel good and get the rewards of exercise. Well-being does not have to be an after-effect or reward of a 60-90 minutes workout.
- In Self-Aware Dance you become aware of what feels good and chase after what feels better.
- Self-Aware Dance is an exercise that is effective without struggle and feels good during and after?
- We believe in an exercise that is void of efforting, competing, judgment, skill or structure.
- We created an exercise where participants move without technique, choreography, competition, body type or form.
- Self-Aware Dance is built on low impact movement and breathing to increase the participant’s ability to make themselves feel good.
- We found in Self-Aware Dance that a body-directed movement is always a rewarding physical movement.
- Participants want to look forward to one’s exercise regime similar to golf or tennis.
- Experience Self-Aware Dance as a very rewarding body-mind awareness exercise that is all about feeling good and nurtures well being.
- Experience an hour of feeling your body, music, mind and spirit. That’s an hour of Self-Love.
- Gain awareness that when you express body-directed movement it feels good. Feeling good is your confirmation that your movement is genuine and it is working for you.
- Create a group-experience with the common focus of feeling good that is all about you and your individuality.
- One-hour of unstructured movement to feel well, knowing that during and when you are done, you feel great.
- Without any struggle, structure or hardship your body revitalizes and balances harmoniously with your mind.
- Discovering your body-consciousness through movement without exhaustion or sore muscles.
- Instead of another mind-instructed exercise, disengaging the mind by listening to your body-directed movements for an hour allows you to develop a new body awareness.
- Participants access their emotional memory of naturally feeling good. A rewarding awareness of how you did that and thus can do it again and again.
- The new memory you gain after just a few classes makes you get into that magical mind-body balance quicker.
- Experience oneness, freedom, body-mind balance, more energy and excitement.
You gain more self-awareness and a more authentic expression of who you are.
- For any age 18 and up as long as you can walk without any problems. If you can walk without problems or help this class will work for you.
- A must for people who don’t want to work out or injure easily and want a low impact exercise.
- Minimum 5 participants maximum 20 or more depending on venue size
- 1 hour classes with 15 minutes prior setup
- Non carpeted room with ability to play music and dance or move around.
The Creation of Self-Aware Dance
“Two years ago, I talked to a top lifestyle-fitness trainer and was wondering if one can create a physical exercise that people look forward to participate like golf or tennis. I realized that our mind has firm control of all our movements (eating, riding a bike, even sex), EXCEPT, to a part, free dance and involuntary muscle response. I delved in further and, with the great feedback of one of my self-aware artists Jennifer Savino, a certified holistic practitioner of mind body and health, refined these ideas to bring you Self-Aware Dance.”
Certified Wellness Coach, Founder of Self-Aware Art Movement, EQ Teacher
Multimedia Artist, Author & Consultant. See About
We provide workshops that facilitate in finding your uniqueness in most art forms and build on it. If you see benefit in discovering the function it the Arts and its treasures or attended one of the free Self-Aware Artist workshops, here’s a way to continue supporting the empowerment of the individual artists worldwide.